Sunday, September 23, 2012

Writing

I'm very confused about what kind of writing to pursue these days.

I'm disturbed because I am once again reckoning with how intensely emotional I am. My inner life is so intense. I don't know what to do with it.

For a long time I was expressing myself through philosophical reading and writing. I really enjoyed it. I still enjoy it.

But for some reason I don't know what to do.

I want to try and write fiction but it is difficult to do. I'm probably not reading enough fiction to try and write fiction.

It has been a while since I've written poetry. But I still like poetry.

The last poem I wrote was very genuine. Something was happening in my life that I really wanted to express, and I did.

It was so personal that I never shared it with this blog. But I might just put it up here.

That sounds like a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment