Thursday, September 20, 2012

Clear Coffee Thinking

I value clear thinking. I don't know why.

The things I often think clearly about, however, are not life itself. I think clearly about coffee. I think clearly about philosophy. I think clearly about abstract things.

It is much harder for me to think clearly about my own life, my own emotions. My life and my emotions are so intense. I don't know why.

Thinking clearly about these other things makes me feel good. It distracts me from the uncertainty and incomprehensibility of real life.

Tomorrow is coffee fest.

I'll be pouring in the latte art competition.

I've been spending so much time trying to think clearly about pouring.

It has been nice.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow.

I don't know what will happen after that.

I think I need to give up on clear thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment