Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Quickfire, I Tried

I saw Moonface live the other night.

It was great! Moonface's new album is so excellent. Sinai was even there playing with him.

Super good.

My only complaint is that he played my favorite song too soon. Third.

He should have waited until a more climactic moment.

One interesting thing was that he added a new lyric to the climax of the song.

"Quickfire, I tried to be a genius. But my mind is in a million fucking pieces."

Pretty awesome.

I can identify.

My intellectual stagnation is severe. My mind is starving and fading in some weird mixture of anger, depression, and loneliness.

But I have hopes that I'll be coming out of this soon.

Change is coming.

It always is.

Someday soon I'll think clearly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment