Thursday, August 2, 2012

August.

Oh boy.

I don't want to do much writing right now.

I'm closing in on the end of Kahneman's Thinking, Fast and Slow.

I've also read about half of Niall Ferguson's Civilization: The West and The Rest, which I am finding very impressive so far.

All these essay ideas about responsibility as fundamentally about storytelling, about historical morality, so on.

I don't have the patience for it right now.

I signed up to take the GRE on September 25th. I need to get my ass in gear to get graduate school applications in.

But so much is going on.

My heart and mind are so active.

I'll get them in. I know I will.

I'm just trying to get a grip on myself.

I've only just returned from vacation, for god's sake!

Well, it was Sunday I got back.

Gosh, only four or five days.

I'll be back in the swing of things soon.

Savagery and civility!

Never barbarity!

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment