Friday, August 19, 2011

The Absurd

My dad recently sent me an article by Thomas Nagel. It was titled 'The Absurd'.


It made me think about a lot of things.


My thinking is still focusing around historical ontology and the philosophy of action.


It seems that the notion of the absurd plays a role.


I'm still lost.


I'm still thinking a lot.


I'm glad my dad sent me this essay because I fucking loved reading it.


I fucking love reading philosophy.


Reading this thing I was like 'oh my god I love reading stuff like this'.


I just eat it up.


I want to start reading more philosophy.


I'm almost done with Naked Lunch.


After that I'll turn to reading some more philosophical stuff.


Then hopefully my writing will take off.


Whatever.


I just love philosophy so much.


Get over it, Riley.

No comments:

Post a Comment